Resources


Adaptive Music Project

Adaptive Music Project

Located in Cincinnati, The Adaptive Music Project provides foundational and ongoing instruction to music students who require significant adaptation and accommodation to their instrument, manner of playing and/or manner of instruction.

Learn More

Pennsylvania Center for Adapted Sports

Pennsylvania Center for Adapted Sports

The Center serves 500 individuals with disabilities annually, including Veterans and Active Duty Military personnel. Ranging in age from four to seventy-four, 95% of the population serviced has permanent physical disabilities; the remaining 5% are cognitively impaired.

Learn More

Painting &  Inspiration – Desmond Blair

Painting & Inspiration – Desmond Blair

An amazing artist – without hands!  Follow Desmond at BelieveConquerInspire.


Learning to Cook with Prosthetics

Learning to Cook with Prosthetics

Navigating a kitchen with prosthetics is just learning a new way. Its all still possible!  Check out Chef Eduardo Garcia and British Chef, Michael Caine!

Learn More

Scott Sabolich Prosthetics & Research

Scott Sabolich Prosthetics & Research

With an office in Oklahoma City & Dallas, Scott Sabolich serves people all over the world with all levels of amputations.  They have set the standard in prosthetic socket designs since 1947.

Learn More

The Chronicle of Philanthropy

The Chronicle of Philanthropy

The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the No. 1 news source, in print and online, for nonprofit leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise. For over 20 years, The Chronicle has been connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, + ideas.

Learn More

Amputee Coalition of America

Amputee Coalition of America

The Amputee Coalition is the nation’s leading organization on limb loss, dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for amputees and their families, improving patient care and preventing limb loss. They are a leading resource for facts, statistics, lobbying issues + much more.

Learn More

Limbs for Life

Limbs for Life

The Limbs for Life Foundation is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fully functional prosthetic care for individuals who cannot otherwise afford it and raising awareness of the challenges facing amputees.

Learn More

Amy Purdy

Amy Purdy

Amy Purdy lost both of her legs to meningitis + has gone on to become an amazing speaker, model, Season 21 “The Amazing Race” cast member + a wicked snow border. She is now part of the 1st snow board team ever to compete in the Paralympics. 2014!

Learn More

Adaptive Action Sports

Adaptive Action Sports

Founded by Amy Purdy, AAS is the first adaptive snowboard and skateboard specific organization. They create skateboards, snowboards and other action sport camp events and programs for youth, young adults and wounded veterans living with permanent physical disabilities.

Learn More

Stefanie Reid

Stefanie Reid

At the age of 16, Stef lost her right foot in a boating accident.  Since that time, she has gone on to become a Paralympic sprinter who competes for Great Britain in the 100m, 200m and Long Jump.   To learn more about Stef + all of her accomplishments, click here


Team USA Paralympics

Team USA Paralympics

There is so much to watch and pay attention to this year at the Paralympics! We want to congratulate Amy Purdy for being a part of this years 1st snowboarding team.  Keep up to date with everything here


Dallas Redhawks Baseball

Dallas Redhawks Baseball

The Dallas Redhawks is a select baseball club focused on preparing players for High School and Collegiate level play.   They offer professional coaches with an indoor training facility and a licensed fitness instructor on site.

PLAY has provided opportunities for our recipients to grow their game through DRH. Let us know if you are interested!


NubAbility

NubAbility

We are working with NubAbility to assist families in attending their camp this summer July 18 – July 20 held in DuQuoin, IL. If interested, read more about the camp here, then go to our application page.  We look forward to this!